ARE WATCHES OBSOLETE OR STILL RELEVANT IN 2022
This may sound old-fashioned now; the watch was one of the most imperative gadgets. Circumstances lead us to the question: "Are watches obsolete?"
Do people still wear watches? Yes, people wear watches for convenience, fashion statement, or nostalgia. Watches will never become obsolete. They are essential to our daily life.
From the new luxury watches to the best selling watches, these watch styles are the most popular right now.
“Boys look at their smartphones to check time – men look at a watch”
Different Categories of Wristwatches
Wrist Watches are available in many different types in the market, which are Mechanical Watch, Analog Watch, Quartz Watch, Chronograph Watch, Automatic Watch, and Digital Watch etc
Great Reasons to Wear Wristwatches
- Watches make you more gorgeous
- It is good while driving
- It actually saves your time
- Watches are tremendously functional
- Watches are a form of self-expression
- Wearing a watch make you feel more punctual
- You can check the time in a boring meeting
- Watches are more reliable
- Watches are great conversation starters
- Smartphones are not allowed everywhere
Wristwatches have been amazingly gorgeous and persistent because watchmakers have made out how to ride fashion waves. At the turn of the century, watches became fancy.
It is very difficult to predict the future of the wristwatch because it is a device that has the potential to re-invent almost never ending. Watches are more than just a timepiece, watches have not lost their usefulness.
“Everyone looks at your watch and it represents who you are, your values and your personal style”